Wednesday 16 November 2016

They love the knight life

“Will King Arthur ever escape from these guards?” the narrator thought. As he waited to be rescued, the St Paul's rugby team came to cheer him up.
Today was Wednesday. It was the big day and we had been practising for our 2016 St Paul’s Catholic School's production.

The curtains opened like walking invisible potatoes. In the Rainbow Reading Room, it was as cold as ice. The audience were waiting as quiet as a mouse. Ten minutes came speeding away and it was time for our part.The boys came up like wild rushing bulls. Michael, Brandon, Flynn, Jaxon, Noah and I were rushing up the stairs fiercely.The school's costumes were shivering like golden nugget rings.
“I got this feeling inside my bones,” the absolutely lovely song said.
As the girls were doing their fancy somersaults and cartwheels, the boys were moving and grooving to the beat like dancing frogs. The spotlight shone on us like the planet Mars.
As soon as the dance and the Mooloo song was finished, the stunning king asked, “I really liked that song, Can I please have the Ipod?”
Ella gave him the ipod and the grooming King Arthur replied, “Thank you.”
Ella, the shimmering golden girl, replied back ,“You're welcome.”
I liked the production for our part and everybody's part. My favourite part was Room 1 and 2’s part. That was the funniest part. My second favourite part was Room 4’s because I liked the boys and girls dancing because the audience clapped after we did our dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment